• Florence Death Toll Rises to 13 After South Carolina Couple Dies Using Generator in Home

    10 monthes ago - By Celebrity Babies

    Although Florence continues to lose strength, its death toll is still on the rise.
    Authorities in South Carolina revealed that a couple died from carbon monoxide poisoning inside their home, PEOPLE can confirm. The Horry County Sheriff's Office identified the victims as Mark Carter King, 63, and Debra Collins Rion, 61.
    Local news station WBTW reported that King and Rion used a generator in their home. While their bodies were found on Saturday afternoon, they died at approximately 7:45 p.m. on Friday, when Florence first made landfall, according to the outlet.
    As of Sunday, the slow-moving...
    Read more ...