A Rick Owens' Retrospective Is Opening In Milan Later This Year
Calling fellow worshipers at the Temple of Rick - news of a whopping retrospective has reached our ears. Well, we heard rumours - but now we have rock solid confirmation. The point of pilgrimage? Milan, more specifically, The Triennale di Milano, which will host Subhuman Inhuman Superhuman - a homage to the last 23 years of Rick Owens' wonderfully subversive, playful and innovative fashions. Naturally, Rick is taking full control of the occasion, handpicking his most treasured creations from his archive and marrying them with his own selection of furniture, films, graphics and sculptures. That's the reward of having your own retrospective, see - presenting your personal history in exactly the way you want it.
More eloquently put by the man himself in a recent interview with WWD, “I'm not going to get too abstract. I like history and I like being able to rewrite history, and that's what something like this allows you to do. You're able to quietly sweep away all your mistakes, just celebrate...
The last Posts from "10 magazine"
- Antonio Berardi: Ready-to-Wear SS19
- Dolce and Gabbana: Ready-To-Wear SS19
- WATCH: Gucci SS19 Collection, LIVE from Paris
- Agnona: Ready-to-Wear SS19
- WATCH: A Dinner With Hadids by Vogue Magazine
- Giorgio Armani: Ready-To-Wear SS19
- WATCH: Maria Grazia Chiuri's Dior Show is Opening Paris Fashion Week SS19
- Versace: Ready-to-wear SS19
- Marni: Ready-To-Wear SS19
- Gucci Reveal Their Noah's Ark-Themed Cruise 2019 Campaign
- Roberto Cavalli: Ready-to-wear ss19
- Philosophy Di Lorenzo Serafini: Ready-To-Wear SS19
- WATCH: The SS19 collection by Giorgio Armani Is Live From Milan
- WATCH: Roberto Cavalli SS19 is Live from Milan Fashion Week
- Prada: Ready-to-Wear SS19
- Erika Cavallini: Ready-to-Wear SS19
- Coach Announce Michael B. Jordan As Their First Male Ambassador
- Emporio Armani: Ready-to-wear & Menswear SS19
- Moschino: Ready-to-Wear SS19
- Brognano: Ready-to-Wear SS19
The headlines of PourElles
How to edit your instagram photos (Apps + before after) ♡
Hello guys! ♡♡ This article is about editing apps that you can use to edit your photos. Below you can find examples of how I edited some of my photos and what apps did I...
The Best Street Style Looks From Milan Fashion Week Spring 2019
Ciao, Milan Fashion Week! Though Paris Fashion Week is already in full swing with the debut Dior's Spring 2019 collection, we're remembering our favorite street style looks...
People Are Wearing Black to Support Women Accusing Brett
People Are Wearing Black to Support Women Accusing Brett Kavanaugh of Sexual Assault People across the country are wearing all black to support women accusing Donald Trump's...
Art Hearts Fashion Spring 2019: New York Fashion Week
Art Hearts Fashion NYFW FW19 From September 6th to 10th, 2018, New York Fashion Week powered by Art Hearts Fashion returned to the enchanting and dramatic Angel Orensanz...
A Closer Look at Prada's FW18 Montagna Pouch
Prada was one of the first fashion labels to elevate tactical nylon and functional sportswear to an haute couture aesthetic. For Fall/Winter 2018 , the brand revamped its...
Francesca Eastwood and Boyfriend Alexander Wraith Welcome Son Titan
It's a boy! Francesca Eastwood gave birth to her first child - a son with boyfriend Alexander Wraith on Sept. 16, E! News reports. The newborn's name is Titan Wraith Eastwood...
Barely-there and beachy, Jacquemus' slinky strappy Spring longs for Sicily
See snaps from Jacquemus' Spring Summer 2019 named "La Riviera"
Kate Hudson and Boyfriend Danny Fujikawa Celebrate Their Daughter on the Way...
Kate Hudson can't wait to meet her baby girl! Ahead of their daughter's birth, the pregnant actress, 39, and boyfriend Danny Fujikawa celebrated their little one on the way...
Industry Icons Got Dressed up in Sustainably Made Gowns for the Green Carpet...
On Sunday evening, models, Hollywood starlets and designers gathered at Milan's La Scala for the Green Carpet Fashion Awards. The event is put on by Eco-Age - a sustainability...
Blue Sky Thinking
It Looks Like The Kardashians, Tyga, And Sofia Richie All Went To The Jay-Z...
It feels like we've been drinking, y'all! After all, seeing that the Kardashians, Sofia Richie, and Tyga were all seemingly in the same space last...