A Rick Owens' Retrospective Is Opening In Milan Later This Year
Calling fellow worshipers at the Temple of Rick - news of a whopping retrospective has reached our ears. Well, we heard rumours - but now we have rock solid confirmation. The point of pilgrimage? Milan, more specifically, The Triennale di Milano, which will host Subhuman Inhuman Superhuman - a homage to the last 23 years of Rick Owens' wonderfully subversive, playful and innovative fashions. Naturally, Rick is taking full control of the occasion, handpicking his most treasured creations from his archive and marrying them with his own selection of furniture, films, graphics and sculptures. That's the reward of having your own retrospective, see - presenting your personal history in exactly the way you want it.
More eloquently put by the man himself in a recent interview with WWD, “I'm not going to get too abstract. I like history and I like being able to rewrite history, and that's what something like this allows you to do. You're able to quietly sweep away all your mistakes, just celebrate...
The last Posts from "10 magazine"
- Loewe To Open New Flagship On Bond Street
- Victoria's Secret: 10's Holiday Countdown With Sara Sampaio & Olivier Rousteing
- Versace: Pre-Fall 2018
- Vetements To Show During Paris Fashion Week Men's
- The Founders Of WARDROBE.NYC Talk To Us About Their Radical New Approach To The Fashion Calendar
- Five Minutes With Bella Hadid In The Brand New TAG Heuer Store
- Fashion East Announce This Year's Three MAN Designers
- Victoria's Secret: 10's Holiday Countdown With Josephine Skriver & Jasmine Tookes
- Object Of Desire: The Raf Simons' Woolmark Sweater
- We Talk To Peter Dundas About His Very First ‘Dundas' Campaign
- Their First For Women, Here's Nike's Latest ACG Collection
- Giorgio Armani On. Tina Turner
- Victoria Beckham: Pre-Fall 2018
- Sies Marjan Unveil Their Debut Menswear Capsule
- Ten Loves: Danny Sangra's Burberry Doodles
- Karl Lagerfeld Takes Us To Hamburg For His Chanel Métiers d'Art Show
- We Talk To Charles Jeffrey About His New Exhibition ‘The Come Up'
- A Look Inside Versace's New Sloane Street Store
- Paul Surridge's New Vision For Roberto Cavalli Has Arrived
- All The Fashion Happenings From This Year's Art Basel Miami
The headlines of PourElles
Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson's Pregnant Girlfriend Lauren Hashian Once...
Girl group material? Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson and his longtime girlfriend, Lauren Hashian, just announced that their expecting their second child...
Fenty Beauty Is Launching an ENTIRE Collection of Matte Lipsticks!
You knew Rihanna wouldn't let Christmas come and go without dropping a new Fenty Beauty launch on us, right? Over the past few days, she's been teasing vibrant lip shades like...
‘The Last Jedi' is a daring, high-octane masterpiece
If 2015's “The Force Awakens” was a righting of wrongs, burying the memory of those dreadful prequel films, then “The Last Jedi” is the new “Star Wars” trilogy fully coming...
This Hot, Successful Dude Picked Out 10 Grooming Gifts For the Men in Your Life
This holiday season, POPSUGAR Beauty tapped some of our favorite influencers, including popular brand owners, bloggers, pros, and celebrities, to share the gifts they would...
Beyoncé's Post-Baby Booty Is So ***Flawless People Think It's Fake!
Haters will say she did not wake up like this! Beyoncé is looking more bootylicious than ever since welcoming her twins Sir and Rumi but some...
Rihanna Is About to Drop 14 New Fenty Beauty Lipsticks
Fenty Beauty fans, we're here with some News You Can Use today: Just one month after Rihanna bestowed the perfect red lip color upon us all, she's back again, announcing a new...
See the 5 Bold Outfits Zendaya Wore Within a 24-Hour Span
Press day, for many actresses, has become somewhat of a mini street style runway show-and we're loving it. First, it was Blake Lively who wore three completely different...
Women In Their 20s and 50s Wear These Boots With Skinny Jeans
It's not just a knack for modeling that runs in the Hadid family, Bella and Gigi also share some trendsetting chops with their mother Yolanda. While we can't say whether it's...
Kate Middleton Brought Back This Head-to-Toe Maternity Look From 2014
Like clockwork, Kate Middleton was seen out in London this morning in another standout maternity look. And while she looked as elegant as ever in her dark purple tweed coat, we...
Stone Island Reveals Innovative Spring/Summer 2018 Collection
Having recently dropped a new Nylon Metal capsule , Italian outerwear label Stone Island has unveiled its full Spring/Summer 2018 collection. The new release sees the brand...