Alessandro Michele And Designers Unite For Kering's Campaign For Women
Sometimes it pays to be serious: girls and women account for 71% of all human trafficking victims. 1 in 4 US girls will be sexually abused before they turn 16. 200 million girls and women worldwide have undergone female genital mutilation. It's not nice to hear - but these are facts, facts that have brought together the likes of Alessandro Michele, Stella McCartney, Christopher Kane, Joseph Altuzarra, Dennis Chan and Salma Hayek for the Kering Foundation's 6th Annual White Ribbon for Women Campaign. Centred around the idea of empathy, the thrust of the campaign, with its ICouldHaveBeen hashtag, asks men to imagine how differently their lives might have turned out had they been born into the opposite sex.
This year's male ambassadors will initiate the Kering Foundation's call to action by unveiling the names their parents would have given them had they not been born male, while women will take on the name of HER in a show of solidarity with women who have experienced violence and abuse. This year, a specific...
The last Posts from "10 magazine"
- TGIF 94: Goodbye Joel
- Junya Watanabe: Menswear Spring/ Summer 2019
- Maison Margiela: Artisanal Men's Collection
- Maison Margiela Launch a Podcast Series With John Galliano
- Louis Vuitton: Menswear Spring/ Summer 2019
- Rick Owens: Menswear Spring/ Summer 2019
- Raf Simons Autumn/ Winter 2018 Campaign
- Issey Miyake: Menswear Spring/ Summer 2019
- Undercover: Menswear Spring/ Summer 2019
- Charles Jeffrey LOVERBOY Presents Pride At Topshop Topman
- Watch Virgil Abloh's First Louis Vuitton Menswear Show Live From Paris
- Acne Studios: Menswear Spring/ Summer 2019
- Off-White: Menswear Spring/ Summer 2019
- Y/Project: Menswear Spring/ Summer 2019
- Valentino: Menswear Spring/ Summer 2019
- Raf Simons: Menswear Spring/ Summer 2019
- Karl Lagerfeld To Create Cutlery Set With Christofle
- GmbH: Spring/ Summer 2019
- Chanel And The Serpentine Galleries: The Summer Party
- Watch: Valentino Menswear Spring/ Summer 2019 Show Live From Paris
The headlines of PourElles
Fashion says it's cool to just wear tents as clothes
There was a lot happening at the Rick Owens men's spring 2019 fashion show. First, let's talk about his version of JNCOs. Remember those ultrawide '90s-era pants? Owens...
Donald Trump Says Melania Trump's "I Really Don't Care" Jacket Was Actually...
On Thursday, June 21, Melania Trump wore a “I Really Don't Care, Do U?” jacket to visit the immigrant children separated from their parents in...
No Narcotics In Anthony Bourdain's System When He Died: Report
There was a trace of a nonnarcotic medicine in Bourdain's body.
Tristan Thompson Shares Precious First Pic With Both of His Kids, as Baby...
Baby True Thompson finally got to meet her big brother Prince on June 22! Tristan Thompson shared his first photo of him with both of his children...
Best New Tracks: Playboi Carti, Death Grips, Juice WRLD, Skepta, Westside...
For the latest in our best new music series, we go over another incredible week in tunes that was not only filled with feel-good summer anthems but also a week of mourning for...
COMME des GARÇONS SHIRT's Plastic Tote Bags Are Summer Must-Haves
Following Heron Preston's transparent raincoat and Off-White™'s holdall bag , COMME des GARÇONS SHIRT extends the PVC trend with new accessory offerings for the Spring/Summer...
Chrissy Teigen Hilariously Trolls John Legend on Instagram By Having Luna...
It's no secret that John Legend has a scary similar resemblance to the cartoon aardvark Arthur - he and his wife, Chrissy Teigen, have acknowledged...
Stream HYPEBEAST Music Playlist 002
Trying to find new music to listen to? Get tired of listening to the same songs over and over? Well, the music division of HYPEBEAST is proud to present HYPEBEAST Music...
The Moms Are Coming Back! ‘Teen Mom 2' Renewed For Season 9
For the latest Teen Mom news subscribe to our podcast ‘ Teen Mom Time ‘ below! The moms are coming back! The Ashley's Reality Roundup reported that Teen Mom 2 has been renewed...