As Their Latest Exhibition Opens, Five Of Gilbert & George's Most Rebellious Moments
Here at 10 we're going through our rebellious phase. Again. Like the spotty, stroppy teens we all once were, we have, collectively, rediscovered the beauty of sticking it to the man, refusing to compromise and never taking no for an answer. Our latest issue, REBEL HEART, was dedicated to precisely that - 528-pages celebrating those people in fashion who choose their way or no way. And, in that vein, we're celebrating art's rebellious twosome, Gilbert & George, as their latest exhibition opens in London this week. The show's title, The Beard Pictures And Their Fuckosophy , which opened at White Cube on the 22nd, speaks of a duo who have, during their forty years in London's art scene, never yielded to the normalising codes of the industry or diluted their message in the name of political correctness. Don't be fooled by their crisp and clean tailoring - their work is anything but. Here are five of their most rebellious moments...
Cunt Scum , 1977
To kick things off - a full-blooded smack around the face from...
The last Posts from "10 magazine"
- Cyclops, Horns And Second Heads: Behind-The-Scenes Of Gucci's AW18 Show
- Watch Prada's AW18 Show Live From Milan At 7PM GMT
- Louis Vuitton Reveal The Location Of Their Next Cruise 2019 Show
- Moschino: Ready-to-Wear AW18
- Gucci Present Their Joint Women's And Men's Collections For AW18
- No 21: Ready-to-Wear AW18
- This Year's LVMH Prize Semi-Finalists Have Just Been Announced
- Watch: We Are Livestreaming Moschino's AW18 Show From 7PM GMT
- Moncler Genius Unveil Their Debut Collections For AW18
- Christopher Kane: Ready-to-Wear AW18
- Roksanda: Ready-to-Wear AW18
- Watch: We Are Livestreaming Gucci's AW18 Show Live From 2pm GMT
- Richard Quinn: Ready-to-Wear AW18
- Teatum Jones: Ready-to-Wear AW18
- Kering And LCF Launch The World's First Digital Course In Sustainable Luxury Fashion
- Miu Miu Present The Latest Chapter In Women's Tales, Directed By Dakota Fanning
- Erdem: Ready-to-Wear AW18
- Nicopanda: Ready-to-Wear AW18
- Farewell Judy Blame: A Tribute To A Legend
- Chanel Launch New Augmented Reality Initiative With Farf
The headlines of PourElles
The Last Magazine
THE LAST PEOPLE: JORDAN HEMINGWAY'S NEW YORK
Fendi's strong, romantic women rule the catwalk in Milan
Silvia Venturini Fendi and Karl Lagerfeld caught the feminist wave at Milan Fashion Week on Thursday with their emphasis on strong women in Fendi's collection for next fall and...
Lanvin bought by Chinese conglomerate
French luxury fashion house Lanvin has been bought by Chinese conglomerate Fosun for an undisclosed sum.
Stream Blac Youngsta's New Album ‘2.23'
It's February 23 and Blac Youngsta has dropped his new album 2.23. The album is named after how many days it took to make his first $1 million and also a reference to the .223...
The 2018 Way to Wear Neutrals
Here at Who What Wear we've made it clear we thrive on a ‘there's no such thing as too much outfit inspiration' motto. From the coolest ways to style your leather jacket to the...
Justin Timberlake Set to Drop the Air Jordan 3 JTH Online
Released on Nike SNKRS following Justin Timberlake 's Superbowl 52 performance and at the Man Of The Woods pop-up shop in NYC , the Air Jordan 3 JTH has quickly become one of...
Kylie Jenner Reaching out for Help Raising Stormi: "She Can't Cope With the...
Motherhood has certainly been a trial by fire for new mom Kylie Jenner. The 20-year-old welcomed her first child, daughter Stormi Webster, with...
NEW ART WEST MIDLANDS 2018
New Art West Midlands is back! This region-wide celebration of contemporary art showcases the most exciting work from local art graduates, and in 2018 there are some...
Kendrick Lamar And SZA Sued For Allegedly Ripping Off Artist In 'All The...
Lina Iris Viktor claims they used her art in the first "Black Panther" music video.
The Last Magazine
A DIFFERENT KIND OF BEAUTY: AKKI