Burberry Launch Their First Capsule Collection With Net-a-Porter
Burberry are having a fashion baby. Sort of. As of this morning, they've launched their very first collaboration with e-tailers Net-a-Porter, creating a very special capsule collection that takes direct inspiration from their September 2017 collection. Consider this a sort of part two to all that - a continuation of Mr Bailey's exploration of Britain's subcultures with 14 pieces inspired by an eclectic, re-mixed selection of British staples. Think: girlish lace dresses and slips, plastic waterproof macs, body-clinging jodhpurs and swingy tartan check skirts. Also making a reappearance from last month's show are those great little Argyle knits, the ceremonial jackets reworked into skirts and, of course, the return of the Burberry check. It's basically our shopping list for the season. Fav piece? That faux fur jacket has our name written ALL over it. Want!
Find here the campaign, photographed by British super-snapper Tom Craig in Yorkshire - then shop the collection...
The last Posts from "10 magazine"
- As Their Latest Exhibition Opens, Five Of Gilbert & George's Most Rebellious Moments
- Giorgio Armani On. Richard Gere
- A Rick Owens' Retrospective Is Opening In Milan Later This Year
- Alessandro Michele And Designers Unite For Kering's Campaign For Women
- Juergen Teller Presents A Trio Of Works As Part Of A New London Exhibition
- Power And Legacy: Alexander Fury Speaks To Giorgio Armani
- Here Are The Looks From The 2017 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- The Road To The Runway: The Final Fittings
- Our Music: The New Calvin Klein Jeans Campaign Stars Stars Solange
- Kris Van Assche Of Dior Homme's People To Meet: The Incomparable Boy George
- The 2017 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show Is Today
- Top Ten: Jeremy Scott Picks Tells Us His Most Favourite Things
- Kris Van Assche Of Dior Homme's People To Meet: Actor Rami Malek
- Azzedine Alaïa Remembered
- Family Gathering: We Talk To Photographer Tierney Gearon About Her Latest Series
- The Saatchi Gallery Celebrate Russian Protest With Art Riot: Post-Soviet Actionism
- Gucci Launch Their Gift Giving Campaign With Artist Ignasi Monreal
- Kate Moss Rides A Chopper For Saint Laurent's Latest Film
- Kris Van Assche Of Dior Homme's People To Meet: Fashion Show Producer Etienne Russo
- We Talk To Anita Corbin About Her Upcoming Show Visible Girls: Revisited
The headlines of PourElles
Get Kylie Jenner's Watch For Under £100 In House Of Fraser's Black Friday Sale
It's going to sell out QUICK... It's Black Friday tomorrow, but a number of our favourite retailers have already kicked off their sales. We always knew House Of Fraser would...
Maison Margiela and Mackintosh Drop Capsule Trench Coat Collab
Maison Margiela is the latest brand to work with Mackintosh , creating a new capsule collection of trench coats. The label's staff lab coats have long been an iconic piece in...
Black Scale Wrap up 10-Year Anniversary With Final Winter 2017 Drop
Black Scale not only look to close out a strong 2017, but also its 10-year anniversary with a brand new fall/winter drop. Presented in a dual-themed lookbook release, the...
Balenciaga Teams up With Dover Street Market London on Triple S Exclusive
Balenciaga's Triple S has been one of the most popular and contentious silhouettes of the year. Now the brand has teamed up with Dover Street Market London to create a brand...
The 4 Best Coordinated Couples Outfits of 2017
We love seeing some of our favorite couples on the red carpet (or any other fancy outing, for that matter), partly because we can't wait to see how they coordinate their looks...
All of the Best Looks from the 2017 Victoria's Secret Fashion
All of the Best Looks from the 2017 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show The Angels take Shanghai.
11 Styling Tricks for Wearing Black and Navy Together
Among the many sartorial misconceptions that are somehow still floating around fashion communities ( no white after Labor Day , never mix brown and black), mixing black and...
The One Thing You Should Never Wear With Ripped Jeans
The art of pulling off ripped jeans comes down to one important trick: Don't pair them with other distressed items. Since the denim style already lends streetwear edge to any...
424 Drops All-Black COOGI Sweater for Black Friday 2017
Los Angeles streetwear imprint 424 , under the FourTwoFour on Fairfax concept shop, is dropping a special edition all-black COOGI sweater for Black Friday 2017. The...
Discover Urban Outfitters' Faux Fur Jackets + Black Friday Sale
Urban Outfitters Men's Faux Fur Jackets Urban Outfitters' Black Friday sale just may make you throw caution to the wind. The retailer offers a buy one, get one 50% off special...