The Road To The Runway: Behind-the-Scenes At This Year's Victoria's Secret Castings
Yep, it's that time of year again - the countdown to Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2017 has officially begun! Which, as avid fans will know, also means your first portion of their “The Road to the Runway” series - your chance to pull back the curtain on the world's biggest fashion show - which this year will take place in Shanghai. Episode one is all about the casting - starring our Editrix-in-Chief and Victoria's Secret Collections Creative Director Sophia Neophitou , casting director John Pfeiffer, Monica Mitro, Ed Razek and the rest of the VS family, see how they picked the incredible girls for this year's show. And, if you are anything like us - first portions will quickly turn into a second , so fear not, with eight episodes to go it's an all-you-can-eat affair. Call it your new favourite soap. Like Eastenders, but entirely more glamorous, and with more knickers. Watch above.Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "10 magazine"
- Ten Loves: Givenchy Jaw Trainer
- Chanel: Pre-Fall 2019
- Wild For The Night in Dubai With Gucci
- WATCH: It's SHOWTIME! Take A Look Behind This Year's Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- Saint Laurent Are Bringing ‘Self' to Art Basel in Miami, Courtesy of Vanessa Beecroft
- Versace: Pre-Fall 2019
- Forget Winter Wonderland, This Is The Greatest Christmas Market Coming to London
- Dior: Menswear Pre-Fall 2019
- WATCH: Dior Men's Pre-Fall 2019 Show by Kim Jones Is Live From Tokyo
- This Year's Edition Of RCA's Secret Postcards Exhibition Is Up For Grabs
- Meet Sophia Hadjipanteli - A Face From 10+ Issue One That's Pushing The Standards of Beauty
- Ten Loves: Alexander McQueen Small Jewelled Satchel
- WATCH: Dior Light-Up Their Paris Flagship Boutique With A Festive Look
- All Aboard The Marni Ark, A 2018 Christmas Charity Project
- 032c Apparel Debut Womenswear With A Rave-Inspired London Show
- WATCH: Dior Light-Up Their Paris Flagship With A Festive Look
- Rimowa Are Selling Luggage Stickers Helping The Environment
- Valentino: Pre-Fall 2019
- WATCH: Valentino's Pre-Fall 2019 Show Live from Tokyo
- Miuccia Prada Is Getting The Outstanding Achievement Award at the Fashion Awards 2018
The headlines of PourElles
How to edit your instagram photos (Apps + before after) ♡
Hello guys! ♡♡ This article is about editing apps that you can use to edit your photos. Below you can find examples of how I edited some of my photos and what apps did I...
Hailey Baldwin Hilariously Stumped By Justin Bieber-Themed Lie Detector Question
Better brush up on those answers, girl! In a recent episode of Carpool Karaoke, the new Mrs. Justin Bieber, Hailey Baldwin, and close pal, Kendall Jenner, got up to a lot of...
Meghan Markle Was A Daddy's Girl Before Their Falling Out, Thomas Markle Reveals
Though Duchess of Sussex Meghan Markle is now living a completely different life from the one she used to know, it seems as though some aspects of her past will continue to...
Alla Carta Magazine
Alla Carta Magazine November 2018 Cover
Advent Calendar Day 9: Meguru Yamaguchi 'OUT OF BOUNDS NO.93' Painting
Meguru Yamaguchi is a Brooklyn-based artist known for his sprawling sculptural paintings of brushstrokes. The Japanese creative calls his signature technique “Cut & Paste.” The...
Advent Calendar Day 9: Maison Margiela Bomber Jacket
Maison Margiela 's Italian-made bombers remain a seasonal favorite, and MATCHESFASHION.COM elected to get in on the action with this Rust Orange variant, designed exclusively...
Robert de Niro is back as Robert Mueller on ‘SNL'
Robert de Niro reprised his role on “Saturday Night Live” as special counsel Robert Mueller with a warning about the probe into Russian interference in the 2016 election. In a...
Harper's Bazaar Kazakhstan
Harper's Bazaar Kazakhstan December 2018 Cover
Nick Cannon Defends Kevin Hart By Posting Old Homophobic Tweets from Female...
In an attempt to defend Kevin Hart , who stepped down from hosting the Academy Awards following a backlash over his past homophobic comments , Nick Cannon has resurfaced old...
John Kelly Will Depart As Chief Of Staff, Trump Tells Reporters
President Trump's Chief of Staff, John Kelly , will leave the job by the end of the year, the President announced on Saturday. “John Kelly will be leaving - I don't know if I...