Kate Moss Rides A Chopper For Saint Laurent's Latest Film
Kate Moss in Saint Laurent. Honestly, need I say more? Because, let's be honest, regardless of what I write here, you've probably ignored it completely and started watching the film, and we don't blame you. Here, for Anthony Vaccarello's latest Saint Laurent short we have Ms Moss, a fur coat and a helicopter. What more could you possibly want? So what does it mean? Where is she going? Who the fuck cares - dangling out of a chopper with your breasts out is only something Kate Moss could make look chic, we're quite jealous because, were we to try this, we'd likely be arrested, or told to go home because we're drunk. Part thirteen to the ongoing video series for Saint Laurent - roll on number 14. We're greedy - we can't help it.
Art Direction Anthony Vaccarello
Director Nathalie Canguilhem
Models Kate Moss
The last Posts from "10 magazine"
- Cyclops, Horns And Second Heads: Behind-The-Scenes Of Gucci's AW18 Show
- Watch Prada's AW18 Show Live From Milan At 7PM GMT
- Louis Vuitton Reveal The Location Of Their Next Cruise 2019 Show
- Moschino: Ready-to-Wear AW18
- Gucci Present Their Joint Women's And Men's Collections For AW18
- No 21: Ready-to-Wear AW18
- This Year's LVMH Prize Semi-Finalists Have Just Been Announced
- Watch: We Are Livestreaming Moschino's AW18 Show From 7PM GMT
- Moncler Genius Unveil Their Debut Collections For AW18
- Christopher Kane: Ready-to-Wear AW18
- Roksanda: Ready-to-Wear AW18
- Watch: We Are Livestreaming Gucci's AW18 Show Live From 2pm GMT
- Richard Quinn: Ready-to-Wear AW18
- Teatum Jones: Ready-to-Wear AW18
- Kering And LCF Launch The World's First Digital Course In Sustainable Luxury Fashion
- Miu Miu Present The Latest Chapter In Women's Tales, Directed By Dakota Fanning
- Erdem: Ready-to-Wear AW18
- Nicopanda: Ready-to-Wear AW18
- Farewell Judy Blame: A Tribute To A Legend
- Chanel Launch New Augmented Reality Initiative With Farf
The headlines of PourElles
The Last Magazine
THE LAST PEOPLE: JORDAN HEMINGWAY'S NEW YORK
Fendi's strong, romantic women rule the catwalk in Milan
Silvia Venturini Fendi and Karl Lagerfeld caught the feminist wave at Milan Fashion Week on Thursday with their emphasis on strong women in Fendi's collection for next fall and...
Lanvin bought by Chinese conglomerate
French luxury fashion house Lanvin has been bought by Chinese conglomerate Fosun for an undisclosed sum.
Stream Blac Youngsta's New Album ‘2.23'
It's February 23 and Blac Youngsta has dropped his new album 2.23. The album is named after how many days it took to make his first $1 million and also a reference to the .223...
The 2018 Way to Wear Neutrals
Here at Who What Wear we've made it clear we thrive on a ‘there's no such thing as too much outfit inspiration' motto. From the coolest ways to style your leather jacket to the...
Justin Timberlake Set to Drop the Air Jordan 3 JTH Online
Released on Nike SNKRS following Justin Timberlake 's Superbowl 52 performance and at the Man Of The Woods pop-up shop in NYC , the Air Jordan 3 JTH has quickly become one of...
Kylie Jenner Reaching out for Help Raising Stormi: "She Can't Cope With the...
Motherhood has certainly been a trial by fire for new mom Kylie Jenner. The 20-year-old welcomed her first child, daughter Stormi Webster, with...
NEW ART WEST MIDLANDS 2018
New Art West Midlands is back! This region-wide celebration of contemporary art showcases the most exciting work from local art graduates, and in 2018 there are some...
Kendrick Lamar And SZA Sued For Allegedly Ripping Off Artist In 'All The...
Lina Iris Viktor claims they used her art in the first "Black Panther" music video.
The Last Magazine
A DIFFERENT KIND OF BEAUTY: AKKI