Browns Go East With Their New Shoreditch Store
For the first time in twenty years, Browns are opening a brand new store. They're going east. To Shoreditch. Housed in a former print factory, Browns East will be the very first incarnation of their Nomad project - what they are calling “augmented retail.” And what is augmented retail? I hear you ask. Well, from what we've gleaned from the mega press release, is a store with an ever-changing appearance via shopping concepts that are tailored to the neighbourhood. Fancy.
Customer is front and centre of the new approach. “Browns East will feature Farfetch's Store of the Future technology” says Sandrine Deveaux, Managing Director at Farfetch. “Our engineers will work alongside the sales associates to really get to know the Browns East customer. This approach will allow us to shape the connected store retail experience, where we believe technology is there to enhance and to augment the customer experience in subtle, magical ways.”
So what is this store of the future going to look like exactly? Starting as they...
The last Posts from "10 magazine"
- Ryan Lo: Ready-to-Wear AW18
- We're Streaming The Ports 1961 Show Live From The Tate At 1PM GMT
- Watch: We Are Livestreaming Burberry's AW18 Show Live From 5PM GMT
- Richard Malone: Ready-to-Wear AW18
- Mulberry: Ready-to-Wear AW18
- Matty Bovan: Ready-to-Wear AW18
- Gucci Unveil Their Protest Themed 2018 Pre Fall Campaign
- Watch: Behind-The-Scenes Of Our Prada Profile Cover Story Shoot For The Latest Issue Of 10 Men
- Watch: Behind-The-Scenes Of Our Prada Profile Cover Shoot Down Under
- Marc Jacobs: Ready-to-Wear AW18
- Moncler Launches The Moncler Genius Design Collective
- Anya Hindmarch Is Taking Over London This Valentine's Day
- Ermenegildo Zegna Unveil The Latest Chapter In Their Defining Moments Campaign
- The BFC Have Just Announced Their Vogue Designer Fashion Fund 2018 Shortlist
- Coach Present Their AW18 Co-Ed Show In New York
- Raf Simons Reveals His AW18 Men's And Women's Collections For Calvin Klein 205W39NYC
- Proenza Schouler Release Their Debut Fragrance, Arizona
- WATCH: Behind-The-Scenes Of Our Cover Story Shoot In Greece
- Watch: We Are Livestreaming The Calvin Klein 205W39NYC Co-Ed Show From 1AM GMT
- Carolina Herrera Presents Her Last Ever Runway Collection
The headlines of PourElles
Every Look From Burberry's February 2018 Collection
On Saturday, all eyes were on Burberry as the company's final collection under Christopher Bailey's tenure debuted in London. Bailey, who announced his departure from the...
ASICS Combines Orange & Blue Accents on Its Latest GEL-Lyte III
After getting a mid-top makeover for a brand new HAVEN collaboration, ASICS 's fan-favorite GEL-Lyte III is back in its prototypical low-cut form for a brand new release...
Everything We Loved At Molly Goddard's AW18 Show
It's day two of London Fashion Week, and first up at the Topshop show space was London designer Molly Goddard. Keep scrolling for everything we loved from the AW18 show... THE...
Watch the Burberry Runway Show Live From London
Last season, Burberry's show during London Fashion Week attracted a particularly high-caliber guest list, with Naomi Campbell, Kate Moss, and Cara Delevingne all in attendance...
This Is Why You Don't Ask Jamie Foxx About Katie Holmes
The actor made his move at the NBA All-Star Celebrity Game.
Mulberry: Ready-to-Wear AW18
A right old romp through aristocracy. Mulberry was in the heartland of Englishness, a futuristic setting at the historic Spencer House. Perfect for a collection that was all...
Madame Figaro China
JW Anderson, Raf Simons, OAMC & More Catch a Spotlight in New Union Los...
Union Los Angeles recently released images of its brand new Spring/Summer 2018 editorial, which goes on to highlight some of the biggest names in contemporary fashion...
WakandaCameToSlay! Fans Are Seeing Black Panther in Outfits Inspired by the Film
The wait is finally over for Black Panther ! Fans flocked to theaters beginning Thursday night to see the monumental Marvel film after waiting months for its release, and as...
NYFW Makeup Pros Dish on How to Get Picture-Perfect Skin
It's a myth that all New York Fashion Week models have perfect skin. They've got zits, visible pores, oily t-zones, under-eye circles, and dry patches like the rest of us. In...