Nick Knight And SHOWStudio Celebrate Fashion Illustration With Special Pop-Up
Ever wondered what Nick Knight's very own archive of original fashion illustrations might look like? Pretty spectacular, obviously. And now you can see for yourself, without a breaking-and-entering situation. You don't even have to pay!
Courtesy of Mr. Knight, SHOWStudio, and their fabulous little pop-up on Floral Street in Covent Garden, you too can now feast your eyes on these specially commissioned works. From Dylan Qin's incredibly detailed pencil sketches, to Blair Breitsenstein's oil and acrylic large-lipped ladies and Velwyn Corker's watercolour classics, the temporary space showcases some brilliant works that are as varied in style as they are in technique and material.
The space, which is open until January 2018, will also see a number of SHOWstudio's illustrators take residency there, and offer the public a chance to get all up close and personal whilst they work their magic. See those three gorge flower works on the wall? That's our man Stephen Doherty, whose masterful strokes can be seen gracing...
The last Posts from "10 magazine"
- Ryan Lo: Ready-to-Wear AW18
- We're Streaming The Ports 1961 Show Live From The Tate At 1PM GMT
- Watch: We Are Livestreaming Burberry's AW18 Show Live From 5PM GMT
- Richard Malone: Ready-to-Wear AW18
- Mulberry: Ready-to-Wear AW18
- Matty Bovan: Ready-to-Wear AW18
- Gucci Unveil Their Protest Themed 2018 Pre Fall Campaign
- Watch: Behind-The-Scenes Of Our Prada Profile Cover Story Shoot For The Latest Issue Of 10 Men
- Watch: Behind-The-Scenes Of Our Prada Profile Cover Shoot Down Under
- Marc Jacobs: Ready-to-Wear AW18
- Moncler Launches The Moncler Genius Design Collective
- Anya Hindmarch Is Taking Over London This Valentine's Day
- Ermenegildo Zegna Unveil The Latest Chapter In Their Defining Moments Campaign
- The BFC Have Just Announced Their Vogue Designer Fashion Fund 2018 Shortlist
- Coach Present Their AW18 Co-Ed Show In New York
- Raf Simons Reveals His AW18 Men's And Women's Collections For Calvin Klein 205W39NYC
- Proenza Schouler Release Their Debut Fragrance, Arizona
- WATCH: Behind-The-Scenes Of Our Cover Story Shoot In Greece
- Watch: We Are Livestreaming The Calvin Klein 205W39NYC Co-Ed Show From 1AM GMT
- Carolina Herrera Presents Her Last Ever Runway Collection
The headlines of PourElles
Every Look From Burberry's February 2018 Collection
On Saturday, all eyes were on Burberry as the company's final collection under Christopher Bailey's tenure debuted in London. Bailey, who announced his departure from the...
ASICS Combines Orange & Blue Accents on Its Latest GEL-Lyte III
After getting a mid-top makeover for a brand new HAVEN collaboration, ASICS 's fan-favorite GEL-Lyte III is back in its prototypical low-cut form for a brand new release...
Everything We Loved At Molly Goddard's AW18 Show
It's day two of London Fashion Week, and first up at the Topshop show space was London designer Molly Goddard. Keep scrolling for everything we loved from the AW18 show... THE...
Watch the Burberry Runway Show Live From London
Last season, Burberry's show during London Fashion Week attracted a particularly high-caliber guest list, with Naomi Campbell, Kate Moss, and Cara Delevingne all in attendance...
This Is Why You Don't Ask Jamie Foxx About Katie Holmes
The actor made his move at the NBA All-Star Celebrity Game.
Mulberry: Ready-to-Wear AW18
A right old romp through aristocracy. Mulberry was in the heartland of Englishness, a futuristic setting at the historic Spencer House. Perfect for a collection that was all...
Madame Figaro China
JW Anderson, Raf Simons, OAMC & More Catch a Spotlight in New Union Los...
Union Los Angeles recently released images of its brand new Spring/Summer 2018 editorial, which goes on to highlight some of the biggest names in contemporary fashion...
WakandaCameToSlay! Fans Are Seeing Black Panther in Outfits Inspired by the Film
The wait is finally over for Black Panther ! Fans flocked to theaters beginning Thursday night to see the monumental Marvel film after waiting months for its release, and as...
NYFW Makeup Pros Dish on How to Get Picture-Perfect Skin
It's a myth that all New York Fashion Week models have perfect skin. They've got zits, visible pores, oily t-zones, under-eye circles, and dry patches like the rest of us. In...