Nick Knight And SHOWStudio Celebrate Fashion Illustration With Special Pop-Up
Ever wondered what Nick Knight's very own archive of original fashion illustrations might look like? Pretty spectacular, obviously. And now you can see for yourself, without a breaking-and-entering situation. You don't even have to pay!
Courtesy of Mr. Knight, SHOWStudio, and their fabulous little pop-up on Floral Street in Covent Garden, you too can now feast your eyes on these specially commissioned works. From Dylan Qin's incredibly detailed pencil sketches, to Blair Breitsenstein's oil and acrylic large-lipped ladies and Velwyn Corker's watercolour classics, the temporary space showcases some brilliant works that are as varied in style as they are in technique and material.
The space, which is open until January 2018, will also see a number of SHOWstudio's illustrators take residency there, and offer the public a chance to get all up close and personal whilst they work their magic. See those three gorge flower works on the wall? That's our man Stephen Doherty, whose masterful strokes can be seen gracing...
The last Posts from "10 magazine"
- Dior Beauty Release Backstage Collection
- Gucci To Show Spring/ Summer 2019 At Paris Fashion Week
- Watch: We Are Livestreaming The Dior Cruise Show From 7pm
- Vivienne Westwood Will Show In London In September
- 2018 ANDAM Prize Finalists Have Been Announced
- Tommy Hilfiger Announces Hailey Baldwin And Winnie Harlow As New Faces
- BFC Fashion Trust Announces 2018 Grant Recipients
- Louis Vuitton Confirm Nicolas Ghesquière Will Remain At The House
- Ten Loves: Versace Chain Reaction Trainers
- Ralph Lauren To Be Honoured At 2018 CFDA Awards
- Valentino: Resort 2019
- Roberto Cavalli: Resort 2019
- Victoria Beckham Designs Scott's Summer Terrace
- Off-White Men's Pre-Spring 2019
- Interview Magazine Closes
- Ten Loves: Saint Laurent Book Bag
- Ten's Royal Wedding Lowdown
- Givenchy: Pre-Spring 2019
- Jennifer Lawrence Stars In Dior's Fall 2018 Campaign
- Cannes 2018 Red Carpet Round-Up
The headlines of PourElles
After Turning Himself In, Harvey Weinstein Is In Custody Of The NYPD
Update : Manhattan District Attorney Cy Vance has filed charges against Harvey Weinstein. As per a media release, bail has been posted at $1 million. As of today, Weinstein...
Nike launches new Be True collection celebrating the LGBTQ community
Nike has unveiled its 2018 Be True Collection, which celebrates the LGBTQ community. The collection features colors and symbols that have been reclaimed and repurposed by the...
Meghan Markle's Old, New, Borrowed and Blue Wedding
Meghan Markle's Old, New, Borrowed and Blue Wedding Details The new Duchess of Sussex incorporated the good luck charms into both her looks.
Dean Blunt produced an A$AP Rocky track with Frank Ocean and Lauryn Hill
A$AP Rocky finally released his long-awaited third studio album, Testing , today. The album features many heavyweight artists, but also some more underground names - most...
Pete Davidson Says His Mental Illness Doesn't Ruin Romance
The "SNL" star reacted to criticism that he shouldn't date Ariana Grande because of his borderline personality disorder.
Raf Simons to Show at Paris Fashion Week for SS19
With the news of Gucci's decision to leave Milan for Paris Fashion Week , Belgian designer Raf Simons has also announced plans to show his Spring/Summer 2019 collection in the...
Anthropologie launches first continental European store
INTERVIEW span> In 1970 Dick Haynes, together with his roommate Scott Belair, opened their first store selling only second hand clothing, furniture, decor, and jewelry. The...
172 Memorial Day Sales to Shop This Weekend
Memorial Day weekend has arrived, so cue the sweet scent of newly applied sunscreen and fresh-off-the-grill hot dogs. The holiday is the unofficial start to summer and has...
James Corden And Adam Levine Get Pulled Over During 'Carpool Karaoke'
It was bound to happen.