Fans Get Their First Look at This Year's 'Bachelor' Villains in ABC's New Promo!
For once, Chris Harrison might be right - this may be the most dramatic season of The Bachelor ever! At least, that's what the first promo wants...Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "Life & Style"
- Dean Unglert and Lesley Murphy Basically Just Spoiled 'The Bachelor Winter Games' for Everyone
- This Is Why Khloé Kardashian Has Been Rocking Curly Hair Throughout Her Pregnancy
- Remember Kim Zolciak's Mystery Sugar Daddy? Here Is Everything We Know About Big Poppa
- Melania Trump Subtly Shades Husband Donald in the Midst of the Stormy Daniels Cheating Scandal
- Here's How ‘My Big Fat Fabulous Life' Star Whitney Thore's Relationship With Avi Lang Crashed and Burned
- Kevin O'Leary May Not Seem Like "Mr. Wonderful" on 'Shark Tank,' but There's a Story Behind That Nickname!
- Here's How You Can Apply to Be on Khloé Kardashian's E! Series ‘Revenge Body'
- Is 'To Rome for Love' Your New Obsession? Here's Where to Find the Cast on Social Media
- Never, Ever Follow These 9 Skincare and Makeup Tips From Beauty Gurus
- Find out Why Kimye Chose to Name Their Baby Chicago - and See Some of the Best Fan Reactions!
- Brandi Glanville Slams Gerard Butler After He Laughed About Their Hookup
- This Is the Real Reason Why Jessica Shannon Isn't on 'Mama June: From Not to Hot'
- Drake Raps About Losing His Ex-Girlfriend J.Lo in New Song "Diplomatic Immunity"
- Get to Know Mama June's Boyfriend Geno Doak - He's Already Won Over Honey Boo Boo!
- Celeb Trainer Tony Martinez Reveals How Janet Jackson Got Her Incredible Post-Baby Body
- Sofia Richie Is Slowly Morphing Into Kourtney Kardashian and It's Safe to Say Scott Disick Loves It
- Sorry Ladies - Ed Sheeran Is Engaged to His Longtime Girlfriend Cherry Seaborn
- Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen Hardly Need Acting to Make Hundreds of Millions of Dollars
- Hot Take: Mary-Kate Has Always Been the Superior Olsen Twin
- A Comprehensive Timeline of Amanda Bynes' Downfall. and Comeback?
The headlines of PourElles
Breaking: Hedi Slimane To Join Céline As New Creative Director
In news released just moments ago, Hedi Slimane has been announced as Phoebe Philo's successor at Céline. With Phoebe's last collection for the brand, AW18, to show in Paris in...
Backstage at Dior Homme's Pattern-Heavy Fall/Winter 2018 Collection
On the back of the label's Fall/Winter 2018 runway presentation , we have exclusive backstage imagery of the new Dior Homme collection, offering a closer look at the brand's...
This Is Why Khloé Kardashian Has Been Rocking Curly Hair Throughout Her...
There's a reason that mom-to-be Khloé Kardashian has been rocking curlier locks lately - and it has nothing to do with changing hormones. The...
A Week In New York City On A $70,000 Salary
Welcome to Money Diaries , where we're tackling what might be the last taboo facing modern working women: money. We're asking millennials how they spend their hard-earned money...
A Few Of Our Favorite Signs From The 2018 Women's March
A year after the first Women's March, hundreds of thousands are back with the same fervent commitment to equality for women in all spaces, be it at work, in life, or in...
Scarlett Johansson Calls Out James Franco & Fake Allies At L.A. Women's March
Scarlett Johansson didn't mince words when she took the stage at the Women's March in Los Angeles. The actress, who is one of the original signers behind the Time's Up letter...
Melania Trump Subtly Shades Husband Donald in the Midst of the Stormy...
Is there a storm brewing in Melania Trump and Donald Trump's marriage? Just one day after In Touch published the 5,000-word transcript from an...
Lanvin Does Sporty Tailoring for Fall '18 Collection
Lanvin continues its penchant for sporty style with its fall-winter 2018 collection. Designer Lucas Ossendrijver deconstructed tailored traditions, bringing an outdoors spirit...
Henrik Vibskov Brings Flowing Patterns to Paris Fashion Week for Fall/Winter...
Danish designer Henrik Vibskov returns to Paris for Fall/Winter 2018 to display his latest work examining texture and structure. As the bold, flowing silhouettes walked down...