Here's How You Can Vote for Your Favorite Contestants on 'The Voice'
The race to find the singer with the strongest voice on the popular NBC reality-competition show The Voice is almost over. And if you're wondering...Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "Life & Style"
- 'RuPaul's Drag Race' Alum Katya Zamolodchikova Talks Recent Relapse, Rehab Stint
- Amber Rose Claps Back at Trolls Who Called Her Son "Gay" for Loving Taylor Swift
- Lauryn "Pumpkin" Shannon, 18, Admits She Wishes She Waited to Have Kids
- Kylie Jenner Slammed for Wearing a Waist Trainer Less Than Two Months After Giving Birth
- Ben Affleck and Lindsay Shookus Are Renting a $21 Million Love Shack in NYC
- Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Talk Baby No. 2: "We Want a Girl Next!"
- Kris Jenner Gives Kylie Important Advice on Being a Young Mom
- 'Bachelor' Star Arie Luyendyk Jr. Is Set to Wed Lauren Burnham This Summer
- Fans Are Still Shipping Harry Styles and Taylor Swift Years After Their Romance, and He's Encouraging It!
- Arie Luyendyk Jr. And Lauren Burnham Labeled "Privileged A-Holes" After Mocking People at the Gym
- Former 'My 600-lb Life' Star Nikki Webster Dropped 450 Pounds - and Gained a Man!
- 'My Big Fat Fabulous Life' Star Tal Fish Mourns the Sudden Death of His Father
- Wait. Why TF Are Jennifer Lawrence and 'Vanderpump Rules' Star Lala Kent Feuding?
- Yes, That's Amara La Negra's Real Hair - See Her Haircare Regimen
- Chrissy Metz Has Nothing but Love for Her Stepfather Who Used to Make Fun of Her Weight
- NFL Star Colton Underwood, Aly Raisman's Ex, Might Score a Touchdown With 'Bachelorette' Becca Kufrin
- Coco Arquette Looked More Grown-Up Than Ever While Spending Some Quality Time With Her Famous Dad
- The Best Part About Jennifer Lopez's Sprawling Mansion Is the Tropical Backyard
- Demi Lovato Was Ready to Take Her Own Life at Just Seven Years Old
- Cirque Du Soleil Performer's Autopsy Reveals He Suffered Brain Hemorrhages and Skull Fractures After Fall
The headlines of PourElles
Lanvin artistic director departs, interim CEO named
WWD has reported that Lanvin is parting ways with its artistic director Olivier Lapidus. Lapidus, who showed his second collection for the brand at Paris Fashion Week this...
Kenneth Cole signs distribution deal with UK company
US brand Kenneth Cole has announced a four-year distribution deal with UK company GBG Europe Footwear and Accessories in a bid to expand the brand globally.
Get Well Soon, Céline! The Star Will Take a Short Break from Her Vegas Shows
Just days away from celebrating her 50th birthday , Céline Dion is cancelling some of her Las Vegas shows in order to treat an ear issue that's made it “extremely difficult to...
Gucci & Beyoncé Join Forces to Provide Clean Water to Africa
Gucci 's gender equality campagin, Chime for Change , has reunited with UNICEF and Beyoncé for a good cause. The all-star team joins as Gucci pledges $1 million USD to...
SZA Says Her Next Album Will Be Her Last
It appears SZA will not be releasing any more albums after her sophomore project. In a new interview with Flaunt , the TDE singer admitted her new project has taken up a lot of...
Lacoste S/S 18
South2 West8 Elevates Exploration Styles for Fall/Winter 2018
NEPENTHES ' South2 West8 sub-label returns with more stylish exploration gear for the Fall/Winter 2018 season. The outdoors Japanese imprint purveys a varying mix of patterns...
If You Like the '90s and Pretty Things, Meet Your New Favorite T-Shirt
We're here for pretty much anything cult-favorite L.A. brand Dôen does, so when we heard last week that it released a line of T-shirts, we knew they'd be perfect before we even...
David Guetta teams up with Sia on hot new single ‘Flames'
They're a “Titanium” team. Grammy-winning DJ David Guetta has teamed up with Sia again. Their new single, “Flames,” dropped Thursday at noon. Guetta plans to perform the song...
Amber Rose Claps Back at Trolls Who Called Her Son "Gay" for Loving Taylor Swift
Hater gonna hate! But, that doesn't mean Amber Rose is going to take it lying down. The 34-year-old star recently went on what can only be called...