14 plastic-free Lush products that aren't bars of soap or bombs
If you want to be ethical and smell incredible, Lush is really the only place to shop.
90% of their packaging is recyclable, with every shop offering customers the opportunity to bring back pots to be reused, refilled or exchanged for free products.
Lush's motto, when it comes to sustainability is: reduce, reuse, recycle.
Which is why so much of their products is plastic-free. Sure, you can recycle almost all of Lush's plastic packaging anyway but actively buying naked products saves on the energy and resources that go into the cleaning, shredding, melting, moulding of new bottles.
So if you're trying to cut... Read the full story
The last Posts from "Metro"
- How to get rid of puffy eyes
- Not to alarm you, but authorities have found poo in counterfeit makeup
- J.Lo is releasing a makeup collaboration with Inglot
- American Apparel is coming back to UK, guys!
- Plus-size model speaks out about being the ‘token curvy chick' in the fashion industry
- Tinie Tempah and Modus Vivendii's capsule collection is true African fashion excellence
- Model with psoriasis wants to inspire people to love their skin
- People reckon Sephora's new makeup sponge looks like a penis
- Forget the weird brow trends, nose art is the next big thing in beauty
- 11-year-old girl relentlessly trolled for having thick eyebrows
- These colourful jelly sandals are fruit scented
- Future queen consort Kate Middleton must follow a strict fashion rule at Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's royal wedding
- Missguided and Pretty Little Thing now have an airport outfits category
- The Lazy Oaf x Vans collaboration is as cool as expected
- We can't decide if these temporary tattoo wedding favours are cute or gross
- This company claims to have revolutionised the flip-flop
- Balenciaga is at it again with this £645 plastic bag shirt
- Lush's Dream Cream keeps selling out after a mum said it magically fixed her baby's eczema
- Why are you wasting so much money on razors? I've used the same clippers for 10 years
The headlines of PourElles
How to edit your instagram photos (Apps + before after) ♡
Hello guys! ♡♡ This article is about editing apps that you can use to edit your photos. Below you can find examples of how I edited some of my photos and what apps did I...
In Two Small Steps For Womankind, The Rock Hall Inducts Janet Jackson &...
Thursday morning, I woke up to a miracle: The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame , which has had an embarrassing dearth of female honorees in recent years, has managed to induct not...
Air France Madame
Union LA & Jordan Brand Serve Up Deconstructed Apparel in Final...
One of the hottest sneaker drops of the year, Union 's instantly-sold-out Nike Air Jordan 1 was accompanied by a range of apparel, decked out with vintage branding and...
Hailey Baldwin Just Chopped Her Hair Into A Chin-Length Bob
First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes... haircuts? That's at least the case with Hailey Baldwin and Justin Bieber , the celebrity couple with the murky wedding...
Comedian Amy Schumer collaborates on new RTW line
Amy Schumer is joining the fashion industry. The comedian and actress has partnered with celebrity stylist and costume designer Leesa Evans to create Le Cloud, a size-inclusive...
Surprise! Kate Middleton Shocked Tourists by Casually Driving Herself into...
Future queen in the driver's seat! A video captured by Instagram user melissagrflx and shared Wednesday shows Kate Middleton, 36, behind the wheel of a car as she pulls up to...
Miss USA Accused of Mocking Asian Miss Universe Contestants for Not Speaking...
Miss USA Sarah Rose Summers has been accused of mocking two of her fellow Miss Universe contestants. Summers, 24, was captured on video discussing Miss Cambodia Rern Sinat and...
Jenna Dewan Stuns In Sexy Red Outfit On Date Night With New Boyfriend Steve...
Forget Instagram official, y'all! Red carpet official is where it's at. Despite not *actually* posing together, Jenna Dewan and her handsome new beau, Steve Kazee, stepped out...
Marie Claire Russia
Marie Claire Russia July 2018 Cover
Kate Middleton and Meghan Markle Share an Affordable T-Shirt Secret
As a royal only one year into her new lifestyle , Meghan Markle is still learning to navigate style as a Duchess. After all, we all know it's very different from the dress code...